з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Total is one of the world's largest publicly traded integrated energy companies. Our world-class operations are driven by innovation, the energy, talent, and expertise of over 100.000 employees in more than 130 countries. United by a shared culture, our specialists have made Total a sound, resilient enterprise, focused on our core businesses and enjoying unmatched growth opportunities.
An exciting opportunity to support Total’s team in Russia has arisen for a diligent and customer-oriented specialist with confirmed experience.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the following missions:
Please, send your CV in English.
- OEMs Marketing support (branding, events, POS materials, budget control);
- Organization of conferences, incentive trips and other events for distributors;
- Organization of the Company participation in federal conferences, exhibitions, round tables and other events;
- Marketing support for regional sales offices (support of participation in regional exhibitions and other events);
- Managing the POS materials:
- Managing stock of POSM including gifts for partners;
- Coordinating POSM production;
- Coordination of POSM distribution to OEMs, distributors and other parties concerned;
- Monitoring merchandizing issues:
- Monitoring of action of a provider performing merchandising activities in hypermarkets, large automotive networks, etc).
- News posting on Total Intranet portal;
- Involved in the Marketing Budget input and statistics;
- Regular reporting on the activities in the sphere of responsibility;
- Communicating with Headquarters on the respected themes.
- University degree in Economics/Marketing;
- At least 3 years of professional experience with marketing activities, knowledge of the product´s markets;
- Fluency in English (both spoken & written) is essential, French will be an advantage;
- Proficient with IT (Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, etc);
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis;
- Prepared for business trips (up to 40% of working time);
- Creativity and sense of innovative products and approaches are required;
- Rigorous, responsible, accountable, team-minded and customer-friendly, responsible, reactive and resistant to a large load of work and stress.
- Permanent labour contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits package in line with the Company’s policy;
- Office in the center of Moscow – 5 min walk from Dobryninskaya station.